Sunday, August 27, 2006

Show Me Your MySpace

I'd like for this site to be the Class of '97s online nexis. If you have a MySpace page, website, blog, etc., please email the link to me or post it in the comments. I will add your site to this page's right sidebar.

On a somewhat related note, please contact me if you would like your name to be removed from this website. I know we've been writing a lot about certain individuals, often times giving their first and last names as well as their job title. I can't know when these mentions are welcome and when they are not, and I appreciate the fact that some folks would like to remain hidden from Googlers.

Unfortunately, I don't have the power to delete specific words, only entire comments. If several people are listed under a single comment, and one person wishes to have his/her name removed, the others' names will also have to go.

As a matter of policy, I suggest that we all avoid using surnames. Millie V, Dan N, Frank T, etc., should provide a nice balance of specificity and privacy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest we delete entries that are only put downs. As long as they are allowed to stay on, people will sign on as anonymous and ridicule others. Feel free to write whatever you want but the right should be reserved to delete personal attacks.

Frank

Anonymous said...

Good point Frank T.. I am sure that some who are put down on this site do not regularly check the site. It is a good idea to clean up some comments. Ensure that mud-throwing happens at the reunion itself where people are face to face and drunk.

dn said...

I have strong reservations about censoring anyone, but your point is well taken, Frank.

Anonymous said...

So the point to take home is that everyone should play nice. We all know who Jill Emming is.

Anonymous said...

Dan-
Why do you have "The Brick Testament" as one of your links? It is in very poor taste. I don't care if you are now an atheist or are now anti-Catholic. Whether you like it or not you did go to a Catholic H.S. and this is not the place to push your anti-religious views on others. Please remove it immediately.

Anonymous said...

seriously? the brick testament is offensive? lousy republicans...

p.s. dan, when did you become an athiest?

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at the Brick Testament? As a Theology teacher, I think it's pretty awesome! How is the effort to bring the Bible to a new group of people anti-Catholic?

Anonymous said...

I can see why some would be offended by parts of the Brick Testament, in particular the "Instructions on Marriage" part. However, there are labels for Nudity, Sexual Content, and Violence that warn you of this if you want to avoid it. Overall, it is not a bad site. Also, if you are THAT upset by it, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Ronsick seems a little angrier than I remember in high school.

Anonymous said...

Shame on you, Millie. Have YOU looked at the Brick Testament? Remind me to never have my children taught theology by you.

Since when did this site become a popularity contest among the strange?

Anonymous said...

"Shame on you, Millie"? There's four words I never thought I'd hear.

dn said...

OK, everybody. 14 months from now, let's all try to remember to remind Anonymous that he/she should not enroll his/her children in Millie's theology class.