Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Milliecopia

We're about one year away from the reunion, and we're about one week away from a friendly gathering hosted by Millie.
Black Friday, November 24, Millie will be opening her home to those readers that would like to share in baked goods and fellowship. If you can tear yourself away from the great sales going on at Radio Shack, please stop by and say hello.

A few details:
It's November 24, the day after Thanksgiving.

It will begin at approximately 1 p.m. and end around 3 p.m.

It will be held at Millie's compound, located across the street from St. Francis; look for the house with the decorated mailbox, or email Millie for directions.

Suggestions for the reunion will be discussed.

Treats will be served.

If a man answers the door, call him "Chuck".
If you're thinking, "I'd go, but I don't want to see Dan, because he's a world-class retard," fear not! I will only be there for the first few minutes -- I'm going to stuff a few cookies in my craw and dash out of there. Millie will keep me posted on what was discussed, minus the choice swear words, and the meeting minutes will be posted here at 97kix.

Questions about the event should be placed in the comments, as should your list of food allergies.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is anyone coming? Is a different time of day better? It would help me know how much food to make if I had an idea of how many people are coming.

Children are very welcome; we are childproofed and have a big back yard.

Anonymous said...

Mills,
I'll stop by before I go to work, and maybe you can meet Chris.

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to make it, but am willing to help. Let me know what I can do...

Katie (Ware) Howard
katieh_920@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Millie,

I won't be able to make it either, but let me know what I can do to help.

Emily (Conn) Schuster
emilyschuster@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I won't be able to make it either.

Angie (Zimmerman) Taylor

Anonymous said...

Weekend after Thanksgiving.

Bad weekend for a reunion planning party.

Bad weekend for a reunion.

Anonymous said...

So true. Does anyone else realize this?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else realize that this is a dead issue?

Anonymous said...

I think that they are pointing out how much fun the people posting are going to have with each other while everyone else is with their families.

Anonymous said...

Menu for today:

Truffles
Seasoned Fish Crackers
Turkey Salad and Rolls
Cranberry-Nut Bread
Carrots and Ranch Dip
Water

See you all at 1!

Anonymous said...

Millie,

What happened at yesterday's meeting?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Millie, what happened? Did anyone show up? It souned like such a lovely menu, etc., I hope they did...

Anonymous said...

We had a successful meeting with good food and great conversation. And entertaining children (thanks, Danelle!).

Anonymous said...

What was discussed and planned?